Simple and Transparent Process
a) crafting precise introductions; b) developing written and visual stories for brands; and c) ideating and writing blog articles that establish thought leadership.
Here are the steps in our collaboration:
- KICK OFF: We get to know each other in every way. We discuss timelines and level of engagement.
- QUESTIONNAIRE: I ask questions to understand the personality and life of your organisation and people.
- DIALOGUE: We discuss in detail and in person.
- FRAMEWORK: Based on my understanding, I share the structure for your brand story.
- CLIENT FEEDBACK (framework): You ask follow up questions and give feedback. I share my opinion and a series of drafts until we are both on the same page.
- STORY DEFINITION: I share the entire story based on our discussions and your feedback.
- CLIENT FEEDBACK (definition): We engage in feedback interactions until both of us are happy.
- BRAND STORY: I share your brand story just the way it deserves to be told. We continue our collaboration as you evolve.