Registered under the Farm Tourism Scheme of Haryana Tourism in 2008, Pratapgarh Farms is a peaceful model farm in the countryside that makes it easy for families, friends, and corporate teams to take the break they deserve from a stressful routine. The day excursion is meant for those who crave to be in nature and desire a rural experience but do not find the time and energy to travel far. Located only 46 kms outside of Delhi, the 12-acre countryside area is home to various plants and animals, village folks of Jhajjar, a botanical garden, locally grown vegetables, and different types of ethnic recreational games and activities.
Currently, I engage with Pratapgarh Farms & Resorts for a rebranding exercise that puts purpose and vision at the core of their brand strategy. To achieve this, the stories focus on:
- the need of a model farm for the urban population in Delhi & NCR
- sustainable practices and vision that differentiate Pratapgarh Farms & Resorts
- the farm’s contribution to rural livelihood without making a spectacle out of the rural population in Haryana
The brand story and web narrative of UWC Mahindra College is centered on its alternative educational model, innovative curriculum and ecological sustainability. It is one of 15 schools and colleges around the globe that are part of the UWC (formerly United World College) movement.
- Print & Digital Collateral
- Newsletters & Social Media
- Design & Video Production
- Press Releases
- Events & Partnerships
Dve asked for a brand story that truly reflected their values in the clothes they offer.